Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Need a mentor? Request one here!

a topic in The Academy, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Scholars

Wanting to improve your writing? The Scholars are here to help! Find guides, tutorials, and even 1-on-1 mentoring threads here!

Re: Need a mentor? Request one here!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheIon1 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:11 am

Hi to all! I was wandering around the internet when suddenly came to your site and saw this topic.
I'm a DM for over 5 years now, and before that was 4 years PBP player. But all games that i had was in my native language and i want to expand the boundaries.
Is it possible that there will be someone who want to play\master with some who isn't native english speaker and help me by doing so?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheIon1
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yzais on Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:21 pm

Hello, I'm Yzais and I am new to role playing and such and would like a mentor to help me along.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yzais
Member for 7 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby horselover8 on Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:57 am

HI!

im somewhat good at rpgs but im always the last person to jump in :(( and whner=ver i try to post on my rp it says "ERROR ERROR CANNOT REPLY"

D: PLS HALP ME

horselover8
Member for 7 years
Friendly Beginnings Author Visual Appeal Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lilaccece on Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:50 pm

Heyy i joined like a day or two ago,i'm fine with role playing but it would be really nice if i could have someone show me how to use this website as i'm really slow aha!

lilaccece
Member for 6 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usha2485 on Wed May 23, 2018 10:07 am

Hi!
My name is Usha, I'm a 33 year old girl from Barcelona that likes fanfic and fanart, acting in plays and dancing Lindy Hop.
I've created an account here as I like a lot roleplaying games but I don't have a lot of experience so I would like someone to help me and give me advice and some tips.
Also I've adopted a Multiverse Character called The Page Master AKA Hope Renalds, I have some ideas but I would need a mentor to give me feedback about them.
I hope someone is interested and if it's the case please PM or quote me here.

Usha2485
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!